1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Have the following changes been made in VF4 for PS2

Discussion in 'Console' started by Ura_Bahn, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Ura_Bahn

Ura_Bahn Well-Known Member

1) With the previous VF games the only way to exit a 1 or 2 player game was to press the reset button. In VF4 is this the case ?

2) Is there a Moves list available in a 1 or 2 player game when pressing START ?

3) Have they got rid of the "Alphabet Man" ?

4) Is it possible to push a player out of the ring just by holding the forward button (it hated it when it happened to me) ?.

Thank for the info.

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

1. I think you can exit without restarting now. The option's there in vs. and kumite mode at least.

2. no.
    3. yes.
    4. Yes, but ..lol, jesus, I hope you're talking about when your character is knocked down. I hope you didn't let someone ring you out by sloooowly walking forward, creeping along, graaaadually pushing you out as you stood there helplessly.