1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Have u ever fought the same exact cpu fighter twice in a row?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Akhet, Apr 7, 2002.

1. Akhet

Akhet Member

i fought the same exact pai 3 out of four fights in a row - this is wierd. I keep fighting the people i have beaten easily many times who r below me in rank - why doesnt the comp switch it up a bit?.

2. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

yeah once or twice.

I fought the same Lion 3 times in a row, and same Jeffry 2 times in a row. Other than that, it's been pretty random.

ben

3. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

Re: yeah once or twice.

I fought 2 vanessa's in a row. They had diffrent names but both had the same colors for their 2nd player outfit and both had walkie talkies they looked the same basically. Also their win and lose stats were the same... weird

4. King_Ruckus

King_Ruckus Member

I've fought the same Pai twice in a row a few times. The same Akira twice in a row once. I've also had the same Jeffry pop up twice within five battles once or twice. Other than that, I've fought a pretty mixed group of "challengers".

5. CrYingCHoCoBo

CrYingCHoCoBo Well-Known Member

yeah, had to fight a lei fei that i had demoted a while back over 3 times in a row

his name See Ya! i demoted him to subjugator, from thunderlord

6. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

I've fought Dead Meat - 6th. dan Lau - twice in a row... And what really suprised me is the fact, that opponents lose and rise their ranks and your matches have an influence on this..

7. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i always have to face the same people twice in a row and its really annoying

it seems like i beat someone, then face them again either right after or with 1 fight between

and they always seem to be the same people too- lion, shun, aoi, pai, vanessa, with kage, wolf and akira less frequently

i almost never face lei fei or jacky (when im looking for mirror matches), its pissing me off.....

8. Jythier

Jythier Member

I fought Iron Head (Lei-Fei) twice, lost, and then again and beat him. 3 times in a row. What I don't believe is that I lost twice! Gah!

9. Vendetta

Vendetta New Member

I fought Dural twice with only one match in between!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

The numbers of players aint unlimited, so sometimes you just get to fight the same chracter twice in a row.
    <font color=orange>
    "If one is defeated, one must go to seek the answer of him self and get through the thoughts of the mind and fight the own"
    -Bruce Lee

11. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

i fought a lion 3 times in a row,a jefrry 2wice in a row twice, and have fought the same Jacky 2wice in a row many times.

[in reply to''Have u ever fought the same cpu fighter twice in a row.'']

12. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

I've gotten a Jeffry twice. The thing that pisses me off, is when you lose, you can't just jump in against the same guy. Not quite like the Arcade, where you can get your sweet revenge.

13. furyhawk

furyhawk Active Member

Twice only /versus/images/icons/smile.gif