1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Having trouble pulling off many moves

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Lawnboi, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Lawnboi

Lawnboi New Member

Having trouble pulling off many moves

Is it my controller, I do not have a arcade stick. I cant get past the 4th move.. or do I just need practice.

2. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

who are you using?

3. Lawnboi

Lawnboi New Member

Lei-Fei

4. 33

33 Active Member

controller

5. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

if its lei i doubt its the controller-most lei users will tell u he's very controller friendly.--unless there's something wrong with the controller. outta the box diagnal down/right was never gonna happen on the pad. see if u can do that move from the opposite side- 2player side. p.s. sticks are awesome, if u plan to someday get one-the sooner the better as u will have to kinda relearn 2 play

6. Lawnboi

Lawnboi New Member

I would like to buy a stick, but I cant find them anywhere.

7. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

keep checking gamestop. really, in the little town i live in the chances of me getting 1 was super slim, but like the 3rd time i checked...now i got 1 and love it.

8. Lawnboi

Lawnboi New Member

Yeah I live in a very small town. I will keep calling. I was going to get one off ebay, but they cost more /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif