1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Head down to LA on Dec 20.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by segaduck, Dec 19, 2001.

1. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

Hi, I am Howard (segaduck). I will be in LA on Dec 20, and I wish to meet LA VF Players. I know that Spotlite will be out of town after 21th, so I would like to be in UCLA after dinner. Will anyone interested to come?

BTW, I don't know the way to UCLA. I will stay in Monterey Park these days, can anyone show me the way? Thanks.

2. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Howard,

UCLA is right in the middle of LA, in the Westwood area (roughly betweeen Beverly Hills and Santa Monica). The street you should look for is called Westwood. UCLA is on Westwood north of Wilshire.

You can park on campus for $6.00, or try to find street parking. The arcade is in the Ackerman Union building. If you go north on Westwood, you'll see an information booth where you can pay to park, and park in P6 if it's not full. Ackerman Union is right in front of P6, a tal building (just ask anyone).

It's on the 2nd floor. I'll probably be there after 4/5 pm. Call me again in the morining, it's after 1am now and I think you're asleep.

I'll PM this to you as well.

Grib, can you make it tommorow?

Spotlite