1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

"Hello" from a Stranger ;-)

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by sansan, Jan 21, 2002.

1. sansan

sansan Active Member

Hi all VF fans,

I just sign on to this forum yesterday. Decided to give up the game for good after VF2 but VF4 looks real cool and i couldn't resist :-(

I just bought a PS2 and still waiting for Jan 31. Big Day for all of us and a real money saver for newbies like me !!! Hope to learn form all the expert here so that i can learn a cool tricks or two

That's all, take care everyone

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, I bought a PS2 for VF4 and am waiting for Jan 31 too...

3. sansan

sansan Active Member

Hi FeixaQ !!!

Went to your webpage and downloaded some VF4 movies... Some of the tournament match are really cool !

I think are are really nice and thanks for sharing /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. siLEpai

siLEpai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    siLEPai
    Hey Sansan,

I'm excited about VF4 too! There's some new moves and stuff that I haven't seen in VF3. Do you know where to get a Japanese PS2 or to mod an American PS2? First, I need to get my butt in gear and buy a TV, but in the meantime any information on where to get the Japanese VF4 game that comes out at the end of the month would be helpful too! If not, my backup plan is to use up the 120 tokens I just bought to add to my collection of Korean 10 cent coins that work at the local VF RKde.

Thanx a bunch of dAZs,
    SiLE Pai O=)

5. sansan

sansan Active Member

Hi siLEpai,

I am not really sure because i do not stay in CA. I think you can check on ebay. Most of these retailer resides in Asia so you might get the game a little later.

Hope this might help /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Hey well there is this palce in China (laff) called link-san, they will have the import VF4, they are pretty reliable. : D

7. Hollow

Hollow Member

I just signed on today, Jan. 25. Got kinda tired of the CvS2 scene (2D, in general) and has a hankering for a more balanced game. Played VF2 like a nut, fell of with VF3, and pickin it back up with 4!

8. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

welcome,

i'm here in fl playing vf since #1. I am the same with crapcom games.

9. sansan

sansan Active Member

Hi Hollow and Gaishou,

Nice to meet you guys here /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

yo! B_K here.... welcome!!

it's good to see so many people comming back to VF after all these years,... i went to ign's fighting board, and even tekken fanatics have ditched it over the game!!

well... i mostly use akira & wolf.... what are your characters?

11. sansan

sansan Active Member

Hi B_K,

I have been using Akira and Shun all along but has been currently practising Lei. Had to keep practise 1 character at a time cos arcade is really expensive /versus/images/icons/frown.gif Wait till i get my hands on the PS2 version..... I am going to whack everyone of them in 1 day /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

12. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

oh yea,

i am pretty much the only constant sarah player in our arcade. along with my pai.......