1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello From Greek VF 5 Player(BlackPearl)

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by BlackPearl, Aug 31, 2014.

1. BlackPearl

BlackPearl New Member

Hello everyone. My name is Rafael, i'm 24 years old and i live in Greece. I Began to play VF 5 Since 2012 and my current skill(Level) in Quest mode is 8th Dan. I hope that i'll have as opponent everyone from this community. Thanks for watching & reading my topic.

Yours

-BlackPearl(Goh Hinogami)

Riskbreak likes this.
  2. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Welcome to the forums.

Just for clarification: are you playing VF5 (vanilla game) or VF5FS (Final showdown)? I was just wondering as the newest iteration, FS, has no quest mode. I'd also wager it's pretty hard to find players for vanilla 5 at this point.

If you don't have FS and want to play it: it's digital only and costs less than 15 € on PSN store / XBL marketplace. All the customization items for characters are DLC that cost extra (Can't remember if it was 15 or 30 € for all of them) but the core game is that cheap.