1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

hello

Discussion in 'General' started by _wu, Apr 15, 2002.

1. _wu

_wu New Member

hello i just wanna say whatsup to the vf scene.............i have been an avid tekken player for the last 3 years but now with vf4 i have seen the light vf>tekken. I hope i will learn many things and become good at this game........

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Hi!

postcount++;

3. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

Hello:). And there will be more of former TK fans:)

4. Huggles

Huggles New Member

5. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

welcome. you are in the best place if you want to learn vf......./versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Triple Lei

Triple Lei Well-Known Member

Hi, hi. Yes, this is a great place to learn... I think we're all learning stuff here. Thankfully the helpful users outnumber the assholes! /versus/images/icons/cool.gif Everyone's happy to help those who really want to learn...

(but don't take Chanchai, he's my mentor! Mine mine mine! /versus/images/icons/mad.gif)