1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Helloooooo Omaha!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Dec 28, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Not sure yet, but there's a good chance I'll be heading up to Omaha next weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun) to visit relatives. Is there still a machine down there somewhere? If so, and I could find some free time, would anybody care for a game?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

nm...looks like no trip

on the plus side, i'm now a registered vf'er.

yay

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Yeah being registered rules. On a sad note I think Omaha VF3 scene is dying or has been dead for ahwhile, but I am probally wrong as they probally just dont want to play with scrubby old me and are hiding out devolping their skills.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

4. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

I'm not dead, just married. Been out of town for the last couple of weeks visiting family. Drop me a line at jason_clontz@yahoo.com and I can try to get out a little more and play some.