1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help Bring Final Tuned To The UK ^_^ (Campaign Strategy Part 1)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Crazy_Galaxy, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Basically a few people know what I'm trying to do here, this is sorta 1 part of my campaign to bring FT to the U.K.
    and it's just a simple request really [​IMG]
    if all Uk Vf players could show their support for bringing Final Tuned to the U.K. by posting below.

The link to this thread will be passed to the relevant people (Various London Arcade Management) in hope that they oblige us with the revision /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif *Fingers crossed people!*

2. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

We desparately need a FT cab up north (well, any VF cab would be nice here) but if FT got put in down south I'd definately be up for making trips down to play it.

So, LM_Akira shows his support for UK FT cabs, regardless of where in the country they'll be!

3. The_Chef

The_Chef Member

yeah I support more FT machines!!!
    bring em in!!

I also support sanwa sticks and buttons, and controls that work and get fixed/attended to when they break, so lets have them too /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rehan (Dead Man Inc.)

4. Onny

Onny Well-Known Member

count me in!

5. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the "scottish crew" would be willing to make the odd 4 hour train journey to partake ofsome ft action.

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Any other place then the troc i'm up for it

7. _stroppa_

_stroppa_ Well-Known Member

if it was on the isle of fucking man, I'd smoke weed and do LSD just so I could fly there to play it. (sorry, I felt like I had to say something mildly witty)

Pass on my wishes to the london management. ('da..management')

8. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    archangel said:

Any other place then the troc i'm up for it

[/ QUOTE ]

so ur saying you wont play it if they get it?
    what bout the rest of team norbury?:)

prob the only place that would get it!

should edit ur post as oli is trying to do summing positve

hell im all up for it, ill even settle for the crap PKG config they did b4!

9. Masamune_Blade

Masamune_Blade Well-Known Member

yeah just so long as we have something to work with its cool. i dont even care where it is, i have my preferences though anywhere is better than nowhere

10. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

Let's get it on! VF needs ALL the help it can get in my book.

*Keeps Fingers Crossed*

11. LiMeng

LiMeng Well-Known Member

Count me in /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif FT machines with card system, the more the better!

12. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

*chants*

WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! WE WANT FINAL TUNED! .......and so forth, u get the point, lol.

13. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

blatant back to back

14. KneeNinja

KneeNinja Well-Known Member

Ditto, blatant

15. Baki

Baki New Member

FT in London would be tings init! I really hope some arcade operator in London would upgrade 2 FT, then I'll be there every weekend!! Blatant /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

16. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    If any arcade in London gets Ft i'm gonna get a job /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Then i'm gonna rinse it!!!
    /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. StoneColdSerb

StoneColdSerb Well-Known Member

Moving back to the UK in Summer '05, so count me in. Don't care where the machine is at.

18. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

NOW NOW NOW!!!!!

Request:
    Virtua Fighter: Final Tuned
    In a new versus city cabinet, new joysticks (very important), new seats, and drinks provided pls. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif Cheers.

19. Tsuujin

Tsuujin Well-Known Member

Yes, bring Final Tuned to the UK. WE NEED TO HAVE IT!!!!!! /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

Pai~Chun likes this.
  20. Akairyu_Medion

Akairyu_Medion Well-Known Member

Definetly bring Final Tuned to this country.