1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help Bring Final Tuned To The UK ^_^ (Campaign Strategy Part 1)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Crazy_Galaxy, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Cupcake_Desu

Cupcake_Desu Well-Known Member

2. Ogi

Ogi Well-Known Member

I am in!!

3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Please expedite the importing of FT, post haste, kind arcade owners.

cheers opti

4. _Berserker_

_Berserker_ Well-Known Member

I'm sure the amount of game play would be more than enough to cover the cost of getting the game here, go for it.

5. DeLune

DeLune Well-Known Member

Postcard from SGP.

FT in London? Definitely!!!

6. Genjin

Genjin New Member

FT in London? I`ll send you one!! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

/versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif How's Ft jeff,

Delune your getting it soon to I heard /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks for all the support guys,

keep it coming, various letters have been sent out to various aracades, more on it's way.

8. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

Yeah Id get down the arcade alot more often if FT were there.

Hope the controls can be decent as well.

9. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

I'm not replying to anyone in particular. I've noticed some of you asking for good sticks, new sticks, etc...

Here's a strategy that has worked for us on more than one occasion - buy the sticks you guys like, buy the buttons, and give them to the arcade to install in the cabinet. Sounds like a plain-jane obvious solution - and it is. Buy the stuff you want and ask the arcade to install them.

<font color="yellow">.cheers.</font>

10. Steptoe_Akira

Steptoe_Akira Well-Known Member

Optius, when I took that letter you gave me yesterday I threw it straight in the bin.... it's not about jepordising the chances of getting a tekken5 cabinet with GUARENTEED card system (the board has to be bought with the cabinet.). I mean, what is ft? a couple of extra moves? Sorry.

SYKE!!!!

gave it to the irish tech, but he goes they can't afford new carpet never mind games so it's unlikly, but fingers crossed. STILL!

11. Crazy_Galaxy

haha , had me going there for a while /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif ,
    well joseph (street fighter champ) tasked them to buy hyper street and they did (I know it's cheaper) so who knows...
    Anyways thats not teh only arcade being targeted.

Llanfair yeah thanks for that, we did think of paying them to buy new sticks, but I suppose the more direct approach of actually handing them the sticks/buttons seems best! /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

12. Nekomarky

Nekomarky New Member

London needs VF4 FT!!!!!!!!!

13. Ryo Yamazaki

Ryo Yamazaki Active Member

Bring Final Tuned to the UK post haste!

14. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

we must have the PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

15. Crazy_Galaxy

hehe,
    Question: How do you guys feel about chipping in £2each so I can order some sanwa sticks and buttons for the vf cabs in troc? That way no one can complain about the shit sticks etc.

Edit: btw has anyone got Play2Win's oxford street postal address?

16. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

*sigh* how could they actually think FT wont be of use in the UK.. are they blind? dont they see that 30 - 40 odd manz pile into that dry ass corner of troc just to play a banged up ver.A of EVO as it is?

i want FT with compensation... /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

Chipping £2 for new sticks would be good, I rather put money towards good sticks than wasting my continuous 50p to play on shiiit sticks.

18. Crazy_Galaxy

I'll be at troc today , if you wanna pass me £2 for some new sticks/ buttons I'll put your name on the list, once I have enough donations, the buttons and sticks will be ordered, sup to you guys now, no more complaining /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

19. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

Have the Troc staff agreed to put in the sticks you give em? If so I'll put in £2.

I'll try to give to you next week. What time are you there?

20. _Berserker_

_Berserker_ Well-Known Member

i'd be happy to chip in. if you couldn't wait until next time we meet, i could do with paypal or whatever method of payment you prefer /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif