1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP!!!!!!!!!!-jacky

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by fyinix, Feb 24, 2004.

1. fyinix

fyinix New Member

/versus/images/graemlins/confused.gifdoes ne1 know how 2 do jacky's move where he punches u then turns around and flips?????? its the 1 he does on vf3tb'z intro when hes fightin shun di? /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Not everything that can be seen in intros are in the game, doesn't take to much to figure that out.

Turn away moves are generally [4][4] first so a turnaway punch would be [4][4][P] (I've never played VF3 TB though so keep that in mind) but I don't think a Canned kickflip the right way sounds right (if you're not describing something else).

There is Jacky info and movelists / discussion on this page which you can find by clicking Jacky under VF3 from the mainpage actually. Buy Evo.

Over and Out. Welcome to the board.

3. fyinix

fyinix New Member

/versus/images/graemlins/shocked.giflisten im not talkin about turnin around cuz i already can do that what im askin 4 is how 2 make him flip after he turns around cuz ive searched da web 4 a long time and no 1 could tell me how even da game itself doesnt have taht command 4 him on his command list...........so does n e 1 no how 2 do the KICKFLIP after he turns around /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The key is to buffer the command for the somersault kick. That is, input it early, while you're still recovering from the turn around attack.

The command is [7][K]+[G] (assuming you are facing to the right).

5. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Myke said:

The key is to buffer the command for the somersault kick. That is, input it early, while you're still recovering from the turn around attack.

The command is [7][K]+[G] (assuming you are facing to the right).

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks Myke. i was wondering about that too. now i can't wait to pull that move off on my friends next time we fight.

6. fyinix

fyinix New Member

i buffered it but it still doesnt work yo...

7. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

Buffer it better