1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

help me get pluged into the vf4 society

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Kage_usie, Jul 8, 2002.

1. Kage_usie

Kage_usie Member

Hey i am new to vf4 but i love it. I am a 1st Dan and have alot of questions about kage Maru. What doesTfT mean? Also on the posts at this website does D stand for down, F for forward, B for back, and U for up. And when Kage throws people in the air([4_][P]+[G] )what are good combos to do. Please help me out i would greatly appreciate it. <font color="red"> </font color>

2. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

TFT stands for Ten Foot Toss (It's [4][P]+[G]) and yes the directional commands you stated are correct, D=[2], U=[8], F=[6], and L=[4] (assuming you are in the 1p position)

There a lot of follow up combos after the TFT, check'em out here:TFT combos or you can check This one either one's fine IMO.