1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help me i need some Akira strats and faqs

Discussion in 'Akira' started by DarkAkira2002, Mar 27, 2002.

1. DarkAkira2002

DarkAkira2002 New Member

Help Ive been playing vf4 for a couple hours now. But I want to knows some good Akira combos,teqniques. Now I just didnt buy some stupide guide I know that sombody out there can help a brother please some recipes please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanx for your time, Dark

2. MOMOMOMO

MOMOMOMO Member

i didnt want to create a whole new topic....so

does anybody know if its possible to buffer akiras b,f,f+p+k from a block? its kind of a risky move to try if in fact you dont pull it off....only to get a fist in the face. maybe my timing is off....but i hope it can be buffered kind of like f,f+p or f,f,f+p....it would be safer that way.

so....anybody know?

3. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Yup. you sure can. hold guard, tap f,f, release guard and tap f+p.

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

hold G, b,f, release G, f+P+K will work.
    If you use the bodycheck to minor counter, you'll find yourself entering in the b,f part while you're still in block stun.

5. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member