1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help me on Kage 100% ?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kefka, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Kefka

Kefka Active Member

I finally got my Kage to Champion, I have gotten all orbs 3 times /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I beat all tournaments possible, I have all 8 arcades at 100% including all quest orders (yeah I got you Quest Order 4 >_>).

I am currently missing 3 items I think
    1- Black outfit, I have 1500 wins but only 40 losses >_>
    2- The toad from mission 30, that's a bitch
    3- I have not completed his Tactics and Advice mode, which I think is not possible with Kage, anyway.

I am also missing only 2 characters in the whole game x_x;
    -Sambo3kyu, no clue where she is but my Warrior Jeffry has encountered her =/
    -The other one I am missing is the 3rd Hero, I have met Shigeo and Akio, and dunno who the third is.
    Is there a list of chars somewhere and in which arcade they appear? that would help =/

So what can you tell me in order to complete my Kage to 100% ? especially those two missing players, such a pain x_x

Thanks,
    Kefka

2. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

The Heroes appear frequently in the last 2 arcades, just keep playing there and eventually you will run into them. Dunno where the other is at, just sort the player list by arcade and just keep playing the arcade with the missing spot.

The tactics advice for cage is quite possible, use the search for help on how to complete his combo's correctly. Its real simple after a while of training.

Welcome to the boards. Be careful not to gloat of your accomplisments and the search is your friend.

/versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. Kefka

Kefka Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Vith_Dos said:
    Dunno where the other is at, just sort the player list by arcade and just keep playing the arcade with the missing spot.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes, but special opponents are not classified in a specific Arcade.

[ QUOTE ]
    Its real simple after a while of training.

[/ QUOTE ]
    x.x

[ QUOTE ]
    Welcome to the boards. Be careful not to gloat of your accomplisments

[/ QUOTE ]
    I did not mean to boast =/ but I'm proud of my Champion, even if it seems measly to some more advanced players.

Thank you for the welcome.