1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help Needed!!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by jt1akira, Feb 1, 2002.

1. jt1akira

jt1akira Well-Known Member

May I know where to get vf4 game in Singapore now??Seems like everyone having it already...pirated or watever...and also any recommendations where to get a completely modified ps2 which k play dvd as well as jap n english version games??thanks...

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I dun know about singapore, but the source for modified ps2 stuff is <a target="_blank" href=http://www.lik-sang.com>www.lik-sang.com</a> ... as for a downloadable copy of the game itself, that's a little tougher.

3. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Go online to www.onegoodshop.com

Seow Choon has it as well. Check it out. And no I can't get a PS2 and the whole VF2 shebang. Wifey is watching my purse + I'm due in Perth this Mar. Sigh /versus/images/icons/frown.gif