1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help on Goh Technique

Discussion in 'Goh' started by Japan_X, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Japan_X

Japan_X New Member

hey everybody...this is my first post.....and it is about goh. well, to start off..i was wondering has experienced the ins in outs with this guy...i'm just starting with him (6th dan) and yeah...he has his strong points...but his flaws seem to bleed right out of him when facing someone as tricky as sarah...or as confusing as lei...its hard to anticipate and react with his limited number of moves...i really like goh as my character...i just need a few pointers on how to deal with things as this when i find my self not able to think or react and a "gettin-the-shit-beat-out-of-me-and-can't-think-what-to-do" situations. any advice would help

2. yoomazir

yoomazir Well-Known Member