1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help! re: akira

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Dashwolf, Oct 23, 2001.

1. Dashwolf

Dashwolf Well-Known Member

just spent another $10 today on vf4, figured out that the df p+k+g, f+p was the 2 hit combo I was looking for. :D
    thanks gribbly!
    i managed to do 2 DLCs out of many times but i managed to do at least one nonetheless now. I'll never find out that the back part was the tricky part. I always thought it was the f,f part which was making me fail.
    Thanks spotlite too for the explainations, heh glad you were paitient with me :p
    just wondering, i could do the fujin with ease, but problem is, I'm very open to attacks after the f,p ending, usually i get attacked big time.
    just wondering, what kind of combos do you guys like to continue the AS3 with?