1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help.. Stick broken.

Discussion in 'Console' started by PGhacker, Mar 21, 2004.

1. PGhacker

PGhacker Well-Known Member

hey..
    while someone was playing my stick at last gathering, my kick button broke. It's stuck inside and i can't press it. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

I'd have to go see a PS modding place to have this checked out, which means $$$, but I was wondering if I can do it without the dough going outta my pocket.

any help would be appreciated. thx

p.s. : my stick is hori official VF EVO stick

2. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

I have the vf4 stick, and although not the same problem, my P button often just doesnt respond to a press... not a huge deal, but can be very frustrating. Does anyone have any tips for how to fix the stick?

3. Catch22

Catch22 Well-Known Member

To fix anything... take it apart. Take the bottom off, check the wire connections to the buttons... then take the button off and take it apart to see how it works... sometimes the fixes are so easy.