1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Gameshark codes

Discussion in 'Console' started by Nolte, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Nolte

Nolte Well-Known Member

I was wondering if someone could help me out here, I got a gameshark tonight and i have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying for the All Items/Movies code using the Gameshark 2 ver 4.1.

code is:
    (M)
    0E3C7DF21853E59E
    EE8DC4A2BCBAD5B2

CE69B2D0BCA99A82
    DE69B2D2BBA89A82
    DE69B2DEAF699B8A
    DE69B2DABDA89A82
    DB5D66BEBCA89A82

Is this code even correct?

Do I need to use a empty memory card or one with a saved system file? If an empty one, do you create a system file at first (when prompted) or not? I may have tried all three scenarios already.

My PS2 is version 30001.

Thanks, any help appreciated.

2. FallenAngelNMF

FallenAngelNMF New Member

using cheating codes? wut's the point for you to play then~? cheap shit go away

3. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Calm down. VF is a vs game and not all (most serious players) of us take the single player game seriously. This isn't Pokemon you know...

4. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

We used a cheat to unlock everything on a third mem card so when we played vs we could use our customized characters. Kinda lame to care that much about our little customized characters, but I found it fun.

5. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    I used the all items code for Japanese Evo. Doesn't matter if you start with a new save or not.

I'm not going to research to see if you have the right codes - but here's how to go about things if you do.

Once you have started the game with codes on, start quest mode with as many characters you'd like all the items for. Note if you want all Lei Feis (for example) to have all items, start quest with Lei Fei 1P, exit quest, then start it with Lei Fei 2P. Change their names so you can keep track of who you started quest for. I don't think you have to check the character edit screen, but it won't hurt anything. You'll see a big list in the "items now available" screen.

Save your system file when you're done starting Quest Mode for all the characters you'd like items for.

Now you won't need to use codes at start up.

6. Nolte

Nolte Well-Known Member

That would be awesome if you checked that for me, however I feel my Gameshark is the wrong version. I tried the code listed above as well as:

Main code
    EC8782E0 1445EEFC

All items and colours
    4CE4115E 1456B00C
    1CE41164 61DFB00C
    1CE41168 61DFB00C
    1CE4116C 61DFB00C

and

All items and colours
    shortened code ( after ver1.6)
    7CE41164 1453E7A6
    EF6A8023 1456E7A5