1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with one of Pai's outfits colors

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Raptor1017, Oct 5, 2003.

1. Raptor1017

Raptor1017 Well-Known Member

In quest mode, i fought against a Pai (i think it was Yowza, maybe) who was in her 2nd player outfit in a light blue color. I thought I had all of Pai's colors, but the only blue's I have for her 2P is mint (more of a green) and plain blue, which is much darker than this other one. Does anyone know where to get this light blue?

The only two quests I haven't finished with her are the "escape from 20/30 throws."

2. Aoi_Mei

Aoi_Mei Well-Known Member

There should be 14 colours per character.Lights of the arena you fought Yowza can affect the colour of her( and anyone´s) outfit, meaning that light blue colour she has may be the darker you have already.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Pai has a Light Blue 2P outfit which you get when you win the Combo Maniax tournament at Event Square.

4. Raptor1017

Raptor1017 Well-Known Member

YahoA, I thought of that and thought that you might've been right, but then I remembered seeing it, in a different stage, on one of the movie clips posted in these forums.
    thanks Myke, i must've not finished that event square contest, I thought I had all of them finished, thanks

5. Chaolong

Chaolong New Member

Outfits

Listen, i'm new here and for my birthday i got virtua fighter 4. I like Pai Chan and would love to get some more outfits. Stupid me, doesn't understand the game and would love to find out how to get those clothes. So... Is anyone willing to help me out with this?
    Please?
    Thanks anyway

xxxxxxxx Jade

6. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Re: Outfits

Here. Clicking on "Virtua Fighter 4" (just above the characters names on the frontpage and under "information") will show you lots of documents that are important. You could have also found the items faq by just clicking on the link in the top of were you posted this question.
    Welcome to VFDC and happy bday /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/KiwE