1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with overall gameplay improvement needed

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Unicorn, Jun 28, 2012.

1. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    Some good players I fight against try to poke me to death with p,6p,and 2p. I'm getting use to that style. I just sit still and block,eteg, or I p+k+g. 2p+k is powerful against 2p,especially if you can get the p+g follow up. The follow up is tricky because of the timing but I think as soon as Wolf's knee connects you press p+g.

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I think 2P+K~6 is stronger, as it gives you 46P+K vs most characters (Aoi and Shun can avoid it, but I think noone else can). It also swaps position, what can turn the match around.

IcKY99 likes this.
  3. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

fixed :D
    Also i need to see if Lion can avoid it with 8p+k and sarah with 1k. Anyway with those characters using the low punch reversal became a guess. If you don't wanna guess just use the hit throw.

Unicorn likes this.