Help with the gay bunny It sucks big

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kage_Cracker, Apr 27, 2002.

1. Kage_Cracker

Kage_Cracker New Member

I just went up to hero rank and don't say i lost a lot i haven't lost at all yet i'm 304 W. and 0 L. but this dumb bunny appeared and everyone's info is hard for me to understand please give me specific info P.S. i'm kage

2. cka

cka Active Member

Go into a 1 round, 30 sec vs. mode match with your kage, and use your other controller (if applicible; if not train an AI character with knockdown attacks) and use the tech roll (P+K+G just as you hit the ground) twice. Annihilate the cpu, and save your player file. Bam, the bunny is gone.

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Kage Cracker this is not a put down and I mean no disrespect, but it really sux that someone can win 300+ matches without a loss in kumite without knowing how to tech roll/quick rise properly. You may think you have skills, but when it comes to human vs. human comp, you'll get thumped.

4. Kage_Cracker

Kage_Cracker New Member

Actually i don't read how to do tech rolls and the game has chinees words i don't know because i'm not chinees and i know most of his moves in command trianing ecept for 3 moves an i only play kumite

5. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Youre Dutch or Belgian arent ya ?

6. Kage_Cracker

Kage_Cracker New Member

american and i don't think virtua fighter is in those places and i got the bunny off