1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with the gay bunny It sucks big

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kage_Cracker, Apr 27, 2002.

1. Kage_Cracker

Kage_Cracker New Member

I just went up to hero rank and don't say i lost a lot i haven't lost at all yet i'm 304 W. and 0 L. but this dumb bunny appeared and everyone's info is hard for me to understand please give me specific info P.S. i'm kage

2. cka

cka Active Member

Go into a 1 round, 30 sec vs. mode match with your kage, and use your other controller (if applicible; if not train an AI character with knockdown attacks) and use the tech roll (P+K+G just as you hit the ground) twice. Annihilate the cpu, and save your player file. Bam, the bunny is gone.

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Kage Cracker this is not a put down and I mean no disrespect, but it really sux that someone can win 300+ matches without a loss in kumite without knowing how to tech roll/quick rise properly. You may think you have skills, but when it comes to human vs. human comp, you'll get thumped.

4. Kage_Cracker

Kage_Cracker New Member

Actually i don't read how to do tech rolls and the game has chinees words i don't know because i'm not chinees and i know most of his moves in command trianing ecept for 3 moves an i only play kumite

5. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Youre Dutch or Belgian arent ya ?

6. Kage_Cracker

Kage_Cracker New Member

american and i don't think virtua fighter is in those places and i got the bunny off