1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Akhet, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Akhet

Akhet Member

Whenever i go to edit to change Pai's accesories, after i select lets say the jade necklace, and hit x or o, it freezes. I cant get out of it. Maybe the aqauarium backgorund is slowing this up. Help me - i gotta dress pai up:(

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Be patient as the loading time is quite long. Don't mash the enter button. Just press once and wait; it'll come up eventually.

3. Akhet

Akhet Member

ill try that;)

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've noticed if I hit the button twice, it loads the item twice. Just tap it once and wait 3~4 seconds. The character's hands will open and close real fast when the item is finally equipped. Watch for that.