1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

hey uk players

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Drunken_Master, Mar 2, 2001.

1. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

how many of you are from the uk?

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

i obviously am :)

3. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

i'll be in london some time this year (yes, i did say year - it's the most i can say at the moment). i will certainly be up for some games. are there any VF3 machines left in the london arcades? and what about players...?

4. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

well i cant find an vf3 arcades and my copy of vf3 tb is not working so i am going ot have to buy a new one. and doesnt vf3 cost 1 pound a go or something?

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

5. Velcro

Velcro New Member

I am as well, even tho it's my 1st post I've been reading here for year's, just the true lack of London based VF3/TB machine's make's me post at last. I've not seen many Machine's since Namco wonder park closed, I know the Namco near County hall on the bank of the Thames had a TB, but it was gone when I went there around X-mas... =( We need to try & set up a VF Day/Night some where, just have to find a Machine 1st.... ;)

6. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

"just have to find a Machine 1st..."

- keep looking /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

surely segapark has one... no?

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by uk_kid on 03/03/01 11:55 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

7. Gnug315

Gnug315 Well-Known Member

There seems to be a good few players in London, and I know atleast one of them has a DC. Why don't you gather around that?

- Jan

8. Velcro

Velcro New Member

That is looking like the way, just need some more stick's, most of mine have had there best day's. =/ So, if we can get the DC stick's & some one with a big room, we're set.

9. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

the least of our vfing worries is the number of sticks!
    i've heard there are a few arcades in soho (don't laugh). no vf3 there?
    looks like jan's idea is the best one. dunno if ryan heart etc are good enough though /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

10. Electro_Jacky

Electro_Jacky Well-Known Member

PSN:
    electrolex
    XBL:
    electro lex
    Hey all if you guys are want a session in VF or even maybe Third Strike i'll try and arange somthing down here in London. I'll try and get the last remaining VF players (and Ryan as well) to particapte.

The Wall

IT BURNS LIKE FIRE, GIVE IT TO ME, YOU CAN NOT HURT ME ANYMORE!!!