1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey where are all you NYC VFers at?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Crapflingingmonk, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Crapflingingmonk

Crapflingingmonk New Member

Hey, I live in the NYC area and want to play some VF4 with some real players. I'm tired of winning against my friend's and am wondering where the arcades with VF4 is located at. I heard about the one in china town but have no clue where it is. Help me out so I can jump on my 6 train and play with you guys. By the way I use Akira, I don't think im a complete newb but we'll see when I get there.

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

8 Mott Str?

Send nycat a PM... he'll set you straight.

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

4. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Take the #6 train to Canal St. Walk east going towards Brooklyn Bridge. Take a right on Mott St. Its close to the very end of last street. Same side of street with Citibank on the corner.

Oh. and

PREPARE TO GET OWNED!

5. Crapflingingmonk

Crapflingingmonk New Member

Hey thanks, I'll go check it out next friday. You guys going to be there? I'll tell you guys what I'm going to wear so you can help a fellow VFer out:)