1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

hey you beeyotches!!! Its me NELSON!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ghetto-SHUN, Oct 30, 1999.

1. ghetto-SHUN

ghetto-SHUN Well-Known Member

omaha jeffry ,make sure you have everything prepared for my visit to omaha.
    I,m taking time out of my busy schedule to have a good time out there raping you in VF3 so get your ass together.oh hey,IN CASE YOU FORGET,SHUN RULEZZZZZZZ.
    whats up to all those great players who'll be joining us in Nebraska (SHOTA,SUMERAGI,MR.MARU,etc.)

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Nelson, you got an Internet connection now?!

ice-9 | Sennin

3. baobab

baobab Well-Known Member

XBL:
    surgical donuts
    wow, another nelson around...that doesn't happen very often.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Helo Nelson ^__^
    can't wait to see you guys at Omaha...

so who is bringing the Saturn and how is the dc stick status report? Jason?

5. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Oh no, it's shun from da hood

Better be ready if I make it out to Ohmaha, Sarah is going to have her way with shun <eg>.
    When did you get connected to the net? What's your e-mail..mine is shadowdean@earthlink.net {always subject to change}

6. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

Right now we should have no problems with DCs, VCRs or TVs. We're still holding at 5 sticks, though. :( I'm doin what I can here. I don't have a set of sticks for my saturn anymore (none that work that is). But I do have a saturn and VF2, so we can play a bit with that. Might have to work to scrounge up a copy of FMM though.

7. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Re: Uuu...i'm getting excited

I finally got back my DC from my girifriend; and I was working on Shun for a day or two. Now...at least I know all the moves for the character. I just enjoy playing hardcore machi game with Shun, though it may not be a pretty sight to the spectators.

Anyway, I can bring one DC joystick for the gathering. So that would be a total of 6 sticks, right?
    As for the Saturn hardware, I do have the joysticks (you know those ones, I think), but I have no space in my luggage. I was actually thinking about getting rid of them all together, so if any of you is interested (which I doubt) in my stuff, I can perhaps send them via UPS before the gathering takes place. At least please run this idea by Rodney to see if what he thinks about it.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Are the tapes of the gathering going to be available other than on the net.

9. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Nelson in the HOUSE!

I love the tag man! Be sure to give Omaha Jeffry a BIG smackdown for me. Wish I could go man, it would be like old times at your place. Dude, U never got back with me for that tourney in NJ. NEway, talk to U l8r. Represent the OL D. B.! (old drunk bastard!)