1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey you stupid jackasses

Discussion in 'General' started by Tuch_MaBallz, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuch_MaBallz

Tuch_MaBallz Active Member

Guess what, while all of you d-hole pirates are twiddling your klyts about and talking about a game you like to play....have you noticed no one plays on world anymore...guess what, peeps in japan are playing all the time, the local Japan room is full to the brim....let me tell you something, you sign up for a FREE account on psnetwork and say that you live in japan....you dont actually have to live there to play people there you jackasses. when it asks for your address and shit, jsut type in some weird shit...but maksure your areacode looks something like this 1000006. Got it? maybe ill see some of you lame haters on the real online circuit, the local Japanese circuit you motherbrain masterbatorializing to bastards. when you see a japanese player who is a doomslayer with lau on world...its probaly me, cuz the Japanese dont wanna fuck with stupid americans becaues americans are ignorant and stupid. thank you and youre welcome. how many names do i need to have in the top ten before all you haters understand that i kick massive ass at this game. and lemme tell you something, once you spend a month on the Japan circuit - you Will get better.

2. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    LOLOLOL!!!! STOP THE HATE!

Jacko and jimi Claymore like this.
  3. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    I don't even disagree with your sentiment but you've gotta find a better way of expressing it man :LOL:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.