1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everybody, an announcement & new info!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Moby, Oct 14, 2001.

1. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Hiya everybody, Moby here. :) Greetings to all the old friends I see here from RGVA, IRC and elsewhere, I guess everybody's moved over to the web now, huh! Feels nostalgic to talk about a new VF game again.

Anyhow, just wanted to let people in the Pacific Northwest know that Vancouver will be getting VF4 at the end of next week (Oct 20-21), at the Rush arcade in Richmond. Other potential arcades include UBC, Lesters & Lion's Lair.

Another announcement, I'm gonna head down to Sunnyvale/Cupertino, California that very weekend for a couple weeks. I will make it my mission to go to SVGL and check out their VF4 machine and meet all the old SVGL regulars I've known over the years. Anybody else wanna meet up, lemme know!

Last piece of news for some of you who don't know, or don't have a subscription with GamerWeb: Gamespot (www.gamespot.com) has posted a preview of Yu Suzuki's demo of the VF4 for PS2 presentation, with 136 screenshots. There is also the PS2 trailer for VF4 there. Any news on VF4 for XBOX though?

That's it for now!

P.S. Boy, looking at Hatim's picture, he sure looks a LOT like Myke!! Similar egos too, haha. :p (j/k)

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Cool, I still have an unused Canadian visa from the canceled MOAT of yesteryear...this may be the perfect excuse to use it.