1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Jeff maru

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by DeLune, Oct 25, 1999.

1. DeLune

DeLune Well-Known Member

Yo!!! Jeff...Ice9 or whatever(identity crisis) This is Zeng Zi here. HeHe. Well this is just a "test" posting on this forum. Hope to chat with u in the near future...

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Zeng Zi, you ready for a beating by my fearsome ninja come this New Year? /images/icons/smile.gif

ice-9 | Sennin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Tsk Tsk....

Come now Jeff... you know as well as I do just how damn well he can play... (The bloody bastard.... I'm practically green with envy. /images/icons/wink.gif)
    Besides, you have have to go thru ME first. /images/icons/tongue.gif Then you can go after ZengZi. /images/icons/smile.gif

Hmm..... maybe I should dig out my camcorder and Tripod to tape this stuff down..... *Ponders*
    What do you think ?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Tsk Tsk....

Dope...
    that was me again. My bad. /images/icons/blush.gif

-Rulakir

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce Zeng Zi to everyone...

At Zeng Zi's request, I'd just like to say a few words about the guy. Zeng Zi is widely heralded as Singapore's strongest VF player (S'poreans, if I'm wrong, please correct me!). In fact, in the Singapore tournament to determine Singapore's Maximum Battle candidate, it was Zeng Zi playing in the finals against a machi Aoi. He was clearly the crowd favorite to win, and probably would have made a better representation at Max Battle, but unfortunately, lost by a slim margin. Since then, he has been seen on and off in the Singaporean VF scene, but appears to be still playing the game.

I have personally played with Zeng Zi back in the old days when I was younger and still learning the game, and I must say that it was Zeng Zi who demonstrated to me how yomi factored into the game.

So, on behalf of the previous regulars here, I'd like to give Zeng Zi, aka DeLune, a warm welcome. I look forward to sparring with you this New Year! /images/icons/smile.gif

ice-9 | Sennin

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce Zeng Zi to everyone...

Welcome aboard Zeng Zi!

<pre>__
    Myke
    </pre>