1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

hidden moves

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by baltocat22, Oct 30, 2005.

1. baltocat22

baltocat22 Member

are there any hidden moves(moves that are not in the command list) in the game?

2. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

No.

3. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    If you mean comand list in the game, yes. Few of them. If you mean command list at VFDC, AFAIK no /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Well, there is Lau's 66K.

5. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

seriously speaking theres the so called Akira super punch!!

if you press [P]+[K]
    you get a shorter range jab than normal but the tradeoff is that it executes 1 frame faster down to 11 frames. Makes the jab elbow/sde nitaku games oh so much fun in evo.

6. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Also I think some of Shun's stance changes are not in the move's list, the [8][P]+[K] one I think from sitting if I remember right, it's all a non issue though, should all be listed in vfdc moves list.

7. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

P+K isn't 11 frames. The thing is you get +2 on guard, there has been lengthy discussion regarding it's uses and it's in the vfdc commandlist.

/KiwE

8. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

yeah~!, wasnt shun's rolling scizzor sweep thinggie not in the game command list? (from head stand)

well............. i really cant be bothered to check.

9. PhoenixDth

Im sorry that i only look through the FT moves list and it isnt there and stating roughly from memory from a topic thats over 2 years old. When a guys asking for hidden moves and you give a response like that, might as well be unhelpful and say USE THE SEARCH NOOB!! Stop being such a lima bean /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

i woudlnt be suprised if search didnt help this guy even if he did try.

10. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

There's also Akira's super single palm, but these are pretty advanced and not so useful stuff.....

11. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

These are not hidden moves, more like regular moves with slightly changed properties.

12. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    PhoenixDth said:

Im sorry that i only look through the FT moves list and it isnt there and stating roughly from memory from a topic thats over 2 years old. When a guys asking for hidden moves and you give a response like that, might as well be unhelpful and say USE THE SEARCH NOOB!! Stop being such a lima bean

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you retarded? I told him the major difference - it being +2 on guard whilest you had previously told him something that wan't true. Namely it being 11 frames (which would fuck up all nitaku at +2 against Akira).

How do you equate that to:

"When a guys asking for hidden moves and you give a response like that, might as well be unhelpful and say USE THE SEARCH NOOB!!"

If anything that would apply to your own involvment and post. Sorry to have trampled on your e-penis and have a good day.

/KiwE

13. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    [ QUOTE ]
    GLC said:

These are not hidden moves, more like regular moves with slightly changed properties.

[/ QUOTE ]Shun float between stances are special moves. And afaik Kages b,b+K (or KG? not sure now) is not in the movelist too...

14. PhoenixDth

kiwe you would make a great politician in the united states
    you pretend you're made of teflon

15. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Kage's b,b+K is in the movelist. At the bottom with the rest of the turn away moves.
    [ QUOTE ]
    GLC said:

[/ QUOTE ]
    Difference between -5 / +2 and +13 / +~20 is not slight~~