1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Higer rez VF4 pics

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Cause, Feb 7, 2001.

1. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

LOL, guess we're not the only one with the whole PS2 vs. Naomi2 thing/images/icons/tongue.gif

BTW, for the person who commented that they didn't have a Naomi Board around (in arcades I mean), what about Marvel vs. Capcom 2? Are you sure they didn't have that game? Crazy Taxi isn't the only Naomi game/images/icons/tongue.gif

Not that I like MvC2, it's definitely not a game I'm into... There's a difference between performing an awesome combo, and not knowing how you pulled the last 20 combo you did (as if everything was linkable)... Of course, I'm speaking for myself as the MvC2 players at least know what they are doing when they play the game (Duh! but for some reason I don't know what I did when I beat the local scrubs or usuals at the game... It definitely does not feel good to me...)

-Chanchai