1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

High Kumite Levels & Demotions

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by CrYingCHoCoBo, Apr 18, 2002.

1. CrYingCHoCoBo

CrYingCHoCoBo Well-Known Member

around the rank of dragon lord, or any of those close to high king, i noticed that an excess of my opponents had the King Tut mask on their head, and almost every match i had to demote someone from dragon, or storm, or the other one, like, until i couldn't anymore since i can't if ur a subjugator...but ne ways, is the cpu making itself loose a lot of games so that it can never be promoted to High King, or what?

2. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

i've noticed it too so i dunno i think in the lord rankings that if u beat them once the next time u fight them ur demoting them cuz u can only lose twice before being demoted in those ranks

3. Douglas

Douglas New Member

I ran into this problem too. You will be able to aquire the rank of King/High King, it just takes a while. You have to defeat 20 dragonlords IN A ROW to achieve the rank of king.

4. CrYingCHoCoBo

CrYingCHoCoBo Well-Known Member

i know about all that, i've been a high king for some time now, i was just reflecting on the past, and that it was unusual, since most high kings (when YOU aren't a high king) are the japanese vf4 fighters, so, wouldn't it make sense that the computer would make itself loose so that it never got to the highest status?...then afterwards, when you become a high king (you can't demote anyone), it would start it's usual playing habits.