1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

HK-VF.TV VF5 Movie Mirror

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Myke, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Ogi

Ogi Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Rayne said:

FN_03934 is a good match. When Kage's in Jumonji and does [K]+[G] does he no longer get a crumple out of it on normal hit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, jmj K+G on normal hit no more crumple. only Crumples on counter now.

2. takumi21

takumi21 Member

Help, has anyone getting problem to acess to the site, nowadays?
    My IE freeze whenever I try to go there, it never happened before

3. HCLightning

HCLightning New Member

There hasn't been a video update in a week, are they readjusting the servers or something?

4. gregor_thewolf

gregor_thewolf Well-Known Member

Looks like they're really down now... the link to the vids is no longer clickable... too bad.

5. nobody

nobody Well-Known Member

6. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
  8. Roy

Roy Member

mmmm....

9. Roy

Roy Member

My stun palm of doom very scares to all opponent... but the execution is not in close range like in VF2! Damn i hope it can be change.... but i guess not, right??

10. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

So nice to see it being played on PS3. Aside from the load times, can't think of any complaints. Looks great.