1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

HK-VF.TV VF5 Movie Mirror

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Myke, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

is it just me or is akira getting boring to watch. how come no one ever does his [2][P]+[K][6][K][4][6][P] anymore? i though that it could be a great follow up after [4][3][P] (the bounce combo). im pretty positive that i saw an akira player does that combo. its a great looking combo and it doesnt "abuse" the damage.

2. nobody

nobody Well-Known Member

FN_02935_Bug Test

The raft ringout bug. As a bonus, you get to see Eileen do a bizarre little monkey dance as the commentators get confused.

3. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

monkey dance = vf5 + 1 in my eyes /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif

4. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    nobody said:

FN_02935_Bug Test

The raft ringout bug.

[/ QUOTE ]

They definitly should do something about that. BTW don't you think that fall_into_the_water animation looks really crappy? It was better done in VF3 /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif , And I don't like one more thing. Plants that grow on new Pai stage are not animated. It's step backword compared to VF4 /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    FN_03050

More Jeffrey madness!! about 50 seconds in, his 1P+G shows its dark side!

6. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

i personally hate the skin complexsion customization. i mean since when did akira a "black man". just check out ???(LE)_vs_YOH(AK) 20.5M

7. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Condor said:

i personally hate the skin complexsion customization. i mean since when did akira a "black man". just check out ???(LE)_vs_YOH(AK) 20.5M

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with your statement, because having these customizations of skin tones adds a closer feel from character to player. Why on earth would you dislike the idea of giving the consumer more choices for customization?

End of line---

8. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    [ QUOTE ]
    Condor said:

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not a "black man", it's tanned skin.

9. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

to me its just looks stupid.....

10. pinking

pinking Well-Known Member

11. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Check the first post in this thread, dumbass. /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif

12. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

uploader 483, akira user has an interesting version of the box step at the end of round 2, seems like defensive evade can be canceled really easy with movement.

13. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Yes, DM can be cancelled by forward or back dashes now.

14. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

Srider, where have you played VF5? E3??

15. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Srider said:

[/ QUOTE ]

DM can't be cancelled by backwards dash.

/KiwE

16. Pai_Garu

[ QUOTE ]
    KiwE said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Srider said:

[/ QUOTE ]

DM can't be cancelled by backwards dash.

/KiwE

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are right.

17. nobody

nobody Well-Known Member

It could in early versions. I don't know if that's changed.
    Edit: You know, having watched 483, it sure looks like DM's being cancelled by backdashes.

18. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Jeneric, a swe vfplayer, is in Japan playing like mad right now. It was one of the first things he tested and he told me you couldn't do it but he has now changed his opinion (fucked up input probably) so yeah - you apparently can lol. Move along *^___^*

19. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

2006-10-15_15_5_JEFFRY_vs_WOLF_COMMENTARY.wmv

0:28

Wolf it seems to take jeffry's punch, but wolf response with another punch and a strange blu light O.ò.
    Nobody knows of what features?

20. Pai_Garu

RAW stance, this was in Evo.