1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hokuto no Ken /Fist of the North Star/: Sega/Sammy vid

Discussion in 'General' started by Crazy_Galaxy, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

2. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

I've been waiting for years for a good Fist of the North Star game. It's about time.

I already watched a few Fist of the North Star movies showing the gameplay. Although it looks great, it actually moves a bit choppy, it seems like a fun game to play and lots of mad super moves, reminded me like Guilty Gear in someways, characters move quite fast... maybe too fast making it look a bit... choppy? Hmm...I'll download this one and watch it again...

Now I have to wait for a Guyver game, 20 years later...

3. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

hehe that game looks cool. Seems like it's the same engine as GGXX just with the characters from the show and no weapons, lol. I never did like the show much but the game looks cool.

as much I loved the guyver, the game I reckon would be boring. It'll be a run around hack and slash game I reckon but lots of ppl dig that kinda game so I guess it would do well. Dynasty Warriors and what not.