1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Cow !

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Boumxyz, May 3, 2002.

1. Boumxyz

Boumxyz Member

Jeffry's 45 years old
    Akira 33
    Wolf 36
    Lei we don't know
    Sarah is 28
    Aoi is 23
    Kage 31
    Lion is gay and 22 ( had to say that one /versus/images/icons/smile.gif )
    Jacky 31
    Lau is 61
    Pai is 26
    Vanessa we don't know

BUT WHAT THE HELL SHUN IS 90 years old
    AT THAT AGE HE CAN'T EVEN WALK MAN.. HOW COME HE CAN TRY TO KICK ASSES ?

hehe

2. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

VF developers don't give too much shit about characters' ages, like in CERTAIN other games. Why would they anyway? It doesn't matter. Gameplay matters.

3. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

I dont think anyone gives a damn about ages. I mean, in T4, isnt Heihachi supposed to be 71 or something. I wish when I reach 70s I can still pick up a bear and by the ass and lift him over my head one handed.

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

At what age can any human being pick up a bear?

5. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

I bet you some of those strongest man contest guys can do it.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree that Lion is a boyscout leader.

7. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

just wait til a possible vf5; by then shun will be 100 yrs, akira will be balding(but won't show it); sarah should be getting wrinkles, etc.

you see, i dunno if all this really matters; i think maybe sega hadn't planned on extending their vf sequels beyond 10 yrs after the 1st release, you get what i'm going at?

correction; shun is 90 yrs and drunk; no way would you be able to fight in that condition. you'd fall over before the round even started.