1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

hooray for ura!!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Oct 22, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I came up 2-day with da most l33t ura of 'em all! You hit w/Kahgeh flippy kick
    (U/B-K+G) and then ur oppt rolls >>> 4ward you do ^+P so you land b-hind. You
    then slap'em gOOd w/ other flippy keek or catapOOlt (>> and all) or sUMMeRsaUlt
    D/F-K+G and bash'em down! it works da all time!

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Ey3 rrA|>e Ur |<aG3 w pa1!1!!>

Kn0CKd0WN] uf+KE!Gh /```\ ov3r U -|-he|\| CD45h B=Hin|> u 4 7h3 l33T
    |3/]<K Thr0W@!!

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

The sad part is, I actually understand your post. Having fun with the l33t-sp34k generator, I see... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

oy d00d like wTf!! st[o]p it - U can't "bEEt" d-l337!

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

that's no generator sir. Took me half an hour to write.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

/_aM3R! Y00 r $O PwNEd!@!

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Ack, I've seen enough of this on the Q3/UT message boards...

[​IMG]

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Try subscribing to alt.2600 for kicks.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

a yo, f00 - spaIR meE dis $hiat // ur g-pa's A lAm3rr

10. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

MY EYES! MY EYES!!! OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME!!!!

11. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

U Kn0\\/ U Ph3Ar //]Y m'Z n W`Z

00P pH4IL3D 5pe11<hE<<

12. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

This is what happens when Yupa goes to #vfhome when he really shouldn't.... <blush>

LOL =)

School me elitefighter! Tell us about your mad skeelz.

--
    "VF is the resonance AND the wonder." GodEater<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Yupa on 10/22/01 11:36 PM (server time).</FONT></P>