1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hori Hayabusa

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by VTheSandmanV, Feb 18, 2015.

1. VTheSandmanV

VTheSandmanV Member

Hey everyone its been a while! I recently got a new fightstick i'm looking to mod. Does anyone has an opinion the Hori Hayabusa joystick or Sanwa JLF?

2. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    Hori Hayabusa joysticks are awesome! They have a short movement range so doing 360s for grapples is easy as hell. I like em 9/10

3. VTheSandmanV

VTheSandmanV Member

awesome thank you for the response. its good to know. I read some where that the Hori's were not good for VF or 3d fighters so it was a concern for me.

any idea of difficulty for modding it into madcatz TE2?

4. og23

og23 Well-Known Member

The Hayabusa is awesome, I first used it when I borrowed @oneida stick for a game and I fell in love with it. ECD and ECCD feels really crisp and smooth with it. Installing it shouldn't be hard, especially on a TE2. You just have to remove the ball top and unscrew the jlf, It really is a matter of just screwing it to the mounting plate and connecting everything, not hard at all

5. Jay David

Jay David Well-Known Member

I was able to try out the Hayabusa stick at last the last Sega Cup. I think it was IcKY's actually lol. Anyway I loved it and plan on installing it in my next stick. It's the future.