1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How come there is no AVATAR on this forum?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Jul 10, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

This forum is great!!! but how come they did not put avatar on this forum? just asking!!!

~MX~

/versus/images/icons/cool.gif--<font color=red>BEWARE!!! Martial-X IS HERE...</font color=red>--/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

It was probably decided that it would making loading slow for those on unfortunate connections (like third world countries or something).

Maybe it just didn't occur in thought.

Avatars are cute, I admit, but I guess they can make some classy forums look ugly. However, you can do what Adam Yuki does (and Adam Doree also) and link a pic on your signature file (refer to the FAQ--button on top of screen--to figure out how to do this).

-Chanchai

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Actually, there is..

Under your control panel > personal info, there's a Your Picture field in which you can enter the url to a picture (note the size restriction).

But..

It will only be seen under the following circumstances:

[1] Someone views your profile, or
    [2] The Post Format (see control panel > display prefs) is set to Side instead of Top.

By the way, a post like this belongs in the General forum. It has nothing to do with VF. Thanks.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh! i see, it just kinda looks cute if theres is avatar on every reply or post...Anyway just asking, /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

~MX~

/versus/images/icons/cool.gif--<font color=red>BEWARE!!! Martial-X IS HERE...</font color=red>--/versus/images/icons/mad.gif