1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How come..

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Shadowdean, Feb 26, 2001.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

The virtua fighter 4 movies are not posted here at virtuafighter.com? I would love to be able to download them as I can not seem to get them off of dailyradar.com

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

They are...I just haven't published the URLs yet. Please don't post these links at other sites; I'm not sure what DR's policy is for external linking but let's try not to step on anyone's toes.

http://virtuafighter.com/new_movies_here/0223virtua1.mpg
    http://virtuafighter.com/new_movies_here/0223virtua2.mpg

If you've never seen any of the VF4 movies, make sure to download both of them. The first file is a cleaner copy of the Sega Web clip posted several days ago. Both are from Daily Radar. Enjoy.

ice-9<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ice-9 on 2/26/01 11:32 AM.</FONT></P>

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Thanks! I saw them, but had to have them on my computer at school :=)

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I wonder if the movies on the korean site" ruliweb.com" have got even better quality(wmv-format,maybe another angle, but better then in front,impossible..but maybe they've stolen the tapes hehehe); they should definitly be there ,but i just couldn't find them,yet.

P.S:But there is a Virtual on 4 force mpg!!!

5. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

But there is a Virtual on 4 force mpg!!!

<hr></blockquote>

OMG!!! Where?! Gotta link? Me look now! (as scary as it seems, I am serious)

-Chanchai

6. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

No link(can someone tell me how to insert a link, i know how to insert a picture, but links?)

Klick on the 5 topic it's fat-written, certainly you did find it, i can't imagine that it's possible to play Virtua-on properly against 4 oponennts at the same time.

7. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

The game is 2on2. There's a lot of details on it (I'll post site links today or tomorrow on the general forum), but one of the guys on each team is absolutely vital to the round and so you have to protect him (the one on your team). You can also defend for him, etc...

Sounds crazy in a sense, especially if you've seen good VOOT action, but I know it'll work and it'll be CRAZY! We should put a VOOT and VO-Force (4 stands for "force" it's not really Virtua On 4, as far as I know, it's a variant of VOOT, but a big variant) thread on the General Forum and talk about it there. Myke would have a lot more to say on the subject than me, but I love VOOT as well.

-Chanchai

P.S. Here's the link to the video:
    http://www.os.xaxon.ne.jp/~graffiti/vr4.avi

8. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Read the FAQ

No link(can someone tell me how to insert a link, i know how to insert a picture, but links?)

*sigh*