1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How Do I Fight Chibita?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by American_Pai, Jun 11, 2002.

1. American_Pai

American_Pai Well-Known Member

I'm talking about Kumite Mode so don't tell me fly to Japan. Anyway, I have a High King Vanessa, Emperor Aoi, Thunderlord Jacky, Champion Sarah, and Jeffery but I have never fought CPU Chibita once. Is there some kind of trick to fight him? It can't be random or is my luck that bad?

2. PlugAndChug

PlugAndChug Well-Known Member

I think it's all random. I haven't found or heard any particular way of choosing or determining your High King oppenent. The 2 oppenents that I rarely see are Kyaso and Chibita. I THINK those 2 are meant to be rare characters that you fight against.

3. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

You'll be able to fight against Chibita after beating Dural - every 30 wins streak Chibita or Kyasa-O will challenge you.

4. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Or of course fly to Japan. :)
    So, for those of you that have played the CPU versions -- is it a slaughter or what? I got my ass handed to me on a paper plate by Kyasao's Shun the other day --- not a pretty sight, folks. We won't even talk about his Kage.

5. PlugAndChug

PlugAndChug Well-Known Member

Are you sure about this? I have beaten Dural and have gotten lots of 30 win streaks after beaten her. I still rarely see those 2.

6. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

yeah it hink its pretty accurate, one of them showed up the last time i had a 30 win streak

7. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    So, for those of you that have played the CPU versions -- is it a slaughter or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are pretty like others High Kings CPU...

8. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

christ...I've seen kyasao's Jeff in action too...scary~~~~~~~~ /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

9. 1018311

1018311 Active Member

i dont wanna sound like im braging but i fought chibita once and beat him. i kno its just the cpu cause if i fought him for real then i get my ass handed to me on a plate.

10. American_Pai

American_Pai Well-Known Member

I finally fought him the other day with Sarah and I think it was during a 30+ win streak. He dies to db+K like everybody else. Bah, I didn't even get a different color orb out of the fight because I already had the color he was carrying. Yare yare, I'd better get some dough and head out to Japan.

11. 1018311

1018311 Active Member

yeah they fight like normal cpus which sucks cause its totally misrepresenting chibitas skill. but i guess there is something to that 30 win streak to fighting him but i never did that when i fought him. im still waiting for my lion to fight his cause i think he has an item i dont

12. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

My friend beat Kyasao's Kage when they played.

once with Kage and once with Wolf

13. Clumsy_Mohel

Clumsy_Mohel Member

Yeah I have to say it sucks that being good against the CPU means nothing. I mean, I'm a U.S. player, and no one I know plays Virtua Fighter. There's probably no "scene" where I live, and if there was, I have no way to go to an arcade every month let alone weekend to play, so I have to play on my PS2, and my only opponents will always be computers. And from what you guys say, they're absolutely nothing like the real thing (and by that I mean "pretty good v.f. player).

14. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

What's better is a group of them. The VF4 scene is totally kewl. One, not all the players a total otaku geeks. I can't speak for anyone, but I go out for beers & shit with plenty of my VF4 friends. Hell, even Kyasao spends ample time in a local darts bar when he's not fighting.

Most of the moves & tricks I learned were just from asking people in the game center. Most people are quite kewl about talking and what not. Of course, some Japanese people are just all around shy, and aren't so good at communication, and there are a few that are just assholes, but for the most part, everyone has a good time, even when there's a big white boy out there talking shit and carrying on.