1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How do u celibrate a round won??? ie what do u do???

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by RandomHajile, May 9, 2004.

1. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

what i mean is when u win a round, what do u do to piss off or show of to your oponant with the 3 or so seconds u have left???

do u still continue a combo, start another one, or do somming flash like DLC throu the other side then do a couple of back turned knees:)

just curious, and how hard is what u do???

2. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

kage's JM [P][K] cancel into jumping kick!

or drink with shun

3. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

cool , i aint seen that one with kage, but yea i guess getting 4 drink pionts with shun is the one:)

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

I punch sumeragi in the mouth.

5. Gorbag

Gorbag Active Member

[P]+[K]+[G] with jacky several times. I do it also in fight when the ennemy is far. I play a lot also with [4]+[P]+[K]+[G][3][3] and [4][4]+[P].

Gorbag

6. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    RandomHajile said:

but yea i guess getting 4 drink pionts with shun is the one:)

[/ QUOTE ]

NOT 4

7. OffBrandNinja

OffBrandNinja Well-Known Member

With Kage, flip out. A lot. Unfortunately, the opponent is already down, so I don't get to kill anybody.

8. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Ahhh. Pointless topics /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If I finish with Jeff's [2][K]+[G] (they lie there, face up/head towards) I tack on another [2][K]+[G] then [9][K]+[G]...Jeff flips over them and end up laying right next to them & since that kick was tacked on, the two characters lay side by side till the round starts. Double KO!! /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Next week it'll be something different.

9. DissMaster

DissMaster Well-Known Member

I play a mediocre Kage. If you ring someone out by TFTing them over the short wall, hit [4][4][P], then hit [P]+[G]+[K] over and over. Your opponent will be on the outside, dead, while you are doing multiple backflips. It is funny.

WIth Jeff, kill them with[4][3][P]+[G] and jump off the wall with [6][G]+[P]+[K]

With lion's 2p (tight pants) outfit, turn your back and then wiggle the stick to make him shake his ass like a disco queen. The gay taunt is the bite that stings.

10. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Simple stuff when opponent is down.

Goh: Ikaruga = [K]+[G],[P]
    Shun : DRINK
    Wolf : People's (piercing) elbow = [3][P]+[K]
    Jeffry: Raiden drop = [8][K]+[G]
    Lion: Half moon kick to low hopkick [4][6][K]+[G], [2][K]

11. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

Stolen from Kurita: Vanessa, OS: [k], (1 frrame) [6][P]+[K]

12. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    My trademark round victory pose with Akira:
    [3][K]+[G], [6][P], [8], backturned knee.
    (see me do it when Absolution team matches come up)

When I'm up to it, continue bouncing opponent with Akira's knee.

With Jacky I tend to do the Iaigeri or nowadays, [4][P], [K], backturned kickflip.

- Manji

13. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

In 'Show Time' I do Kage's Sonic Roll Over and Over, I'm addicted to the hoover noise, Chamone!

14. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Aoi: Repeat [6][6]+[P]([G])->[4][4][P]+[K]([G]), or [6]+[K], [P]+[K]+[G],[8], [4][4]+[P],[4_], or G-cancel a lot.

Akira: Knee, [3][3][4][6]+[P], knee, [3][3][4][6]+[P]

15. Aoi_Mei

Aoi_Mei Well-Known Member

Aoi-- [6][6][P][G]--HCB[P]+[G] if opponent is still standing after the last hit. If on ground, I´ll try penetrating their body with [4][4][P].
    Akira--Jump over , BT knee(since start of Evo). Dbpm repeated.
    Pai--[9][K] over body. [2_][4][K] repeated.

16. Shaolin_Hopper

Shaolin_Hopper Well-Known Member

Yes, utterly pointless topic.

Lei Fei counts you out and then holds his arm up in victory - "One...two...threeee! Yaaaaaay!" (three bokutai slaps then IN stance). You must count out loud, of course.

17. agios_katastrof

agios_katastrof Well-Known Member

Aoi - d+k+g > YY > YY dodge > f+k,k over opponent. Kinda looks cool, imho.

18. kimheng

kimheng Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ghostdog said:

Aoi: Repeat [6][6]+[P]([G])->[4][4][P]+[K]([G]), or [6]+[K], [P]+[K]+[G],[8], [4][4]+[P],[4_], or G-cancel a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do it,too! /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If he is still standing up,I like doing [2][3][6][P]+[K] to crumble him and low throw.........

19. Mysterio

Mysterio Well-Known Member

With kage, you can always go into backturned and make the cool sounds! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Or, do;
    [3][K]+[G],[1][K]+[G]... seta loop 1
    and with wolf:
    [4][6][P][2], [4][6][P][2]... seta loop 1

That's it..

20. Bibulus

Bibulus Well-Known Member

When I played Soul Calibur 2 there used to be a guy named joe who would hump the arcade machine after winning in CTF... thatsgotta be the funniest shit Ive ever seen for a victory dance