1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How do u celibrate a round won??? ie what do u do???

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by RandomHajile, May 9, 2004.

1. GKaizerZero

GKaizerZero Well-Known Member

Akira: ABC or [1][P]+[K]+[G]->[P]+[K]
    Jeff: Threat Stance
    Goh: [8]\[2][K]+[G] or [8]\[2][P]+[K] as much as possible
    Shun: [2][P]+[K]->[P]+[K]+[G]
    Jacky: [P]+[K]+[G]->[K][4]
    Vanessa: [4][4][K]+[G]->[2] or (OS)[P][K][6][P]+[K]
    Pai: [9][K]+[G]->[K]
    Sarah: [9][P]->[K] or [4][P]+[K]->[4]
    Wolf: [6][6][P]->[8][K]/[4][6][K]+[G]
    Brad: [2][P]+[K]+[G]->[8]
    Aoi: Yin Yang stance
    Kage: [8][P]+[K] or [4][1][2][3][6][P](X3) or (Jumonji stance)[P]+[K]+[G]/[6][6][K]
    Lion: (from back turned) [8][P]+[K]
    Lei: [3][K]+[G][K]
    Lau: Reapeated stomps

2. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Shaolin_Hopper said:

Yes, utterly pointless topic.

Lei Fei counts you out and then holds his arm up in victory - "One...two...threeee! Yaaaaaay!" (three bokutai slaps then IN stance). You must count out loud, of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

if its pointless, what make a pointess remark about it

anyways good to see some replys, i dont think its pointless it says soming bout the player what he does after:)

to akira players can u do a back turned double palm???

i do back turned knees, some times if u get it wrong or summing he will turn around an still do a knee, even though youve input the comand about half a second b4!!!

with jacky i just like doing back turned P+K 's as he says yeaaaa:)

3. Shaolin_Hopper

Shaolin_Hopper Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you missed... the point.....(you can groan now)

It's like drinking beer... it gives you headaches, takes money out of your pocket, makes you stupid, and you're much more likely to have sex with someone you wouldn't even sit next to when you're sober, but people still do it, because it's fun.

4. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Shaolin_Hopper said:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you missed... the point.....(you can groan now)

It's like drinking beer... it gives you headaches, takes money out of your pocket, makes you stupid, and you're much more likely to have sex with someone you wouldn't even sit next to when you're sober, but people still do it, because it's fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

you forgot that it can help put on weight, but ultimately its to forget bout troubles an stuff

anyways im still waiting for someone to say give a glitch example:)

5. sekaijin

sekaijin Well-Known Member

PSN:
    so__it__goes
    XBL:
    sekaijin usa
    with shun, i personally find it more awesome to just give the guy two small down attacks. thats like saying, bitch not only did i not need drinks, but i wont need more to beat your ass. (this is only when im thoroughly mad)

with lion:
    if you win and the opponent is still standing (happens on many strikes with lion), you can do [6][6][K] any number of times and it looks like he is just hopping and kicking the guy across the ring.

with sarah:
    [6][P]+[K][P],[K],[G] --> any flamenco shit over their prone body

with vanessa
    again, if you can win and they are still standing up
    DP: [3][P]+[K] --> combo
    OP; [6][6][P]+[K] x2 (looks mad ferocious)
    otherwise her DP 270 to back throw or OP 270 to forward throw. MEAN.

with jacky;
    cutting off my own balls and eating them, so that i can attain that annoying as fuck YEEAAAAAH voice (i do not use jacky so i think were all safe)

6. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

I like this one the best.

[6][6][6_] (Just keep walking forward)

Ohsu and few others like doing it.

7. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

For Sarah, I just do (Flamingo)[P]+[K] and I keep pressing so she looks like she's dancing!

8. GKaizerZero

GKaizerZero Well-Known Member

thats another one i do as well! forgot to mention it.

9. Graphic

Graphic Active Member

Brad, I do the "slipping" manuvers, lei i move through stances, drink with shun

10. tzgorr1

tzgorr1 Well-Known Member

When the opponent is lying down dead, I like to repeatedly kick him in the head with [3][K]...

11. Valdimiar

Valdimiar Well-Known Member

With Akira I like to do forward crouch dash - Knee and it hops over the opponent
    With kage BT [P]+[G]

12. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Sometimes I do DLC, if they're bouncing on the floor I lay the smack down with ABC, if I'm bored some CDing all over the place, 3 knees if I wanna rub it in but more often than not I reach for the Stella and light up /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Crap I just realised this thread is dead. Apologies all /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

13. SliceOfPai

SliceOfPai Well-Known Member

With my Pai, I like to backturn and walk away leaving the poor sap laying there (this pisses people off more than I realize!). With my LF, I'll Bokutai 2 times then do his [K]+[G] and mule kick their asses!

14. Aoimaster

Aoimaster Well-Known Member

I jump up, and do my little NBA shuffle, then I kick my stool, and throw my FT card at the scrub across from me. Boo yah!!! Im too sweet!!!

15. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Aoimaster said:

my FT card

[/ QUOTE ]

FT??? Is there FT in Chicago, cause I never saw one. If you've seen it then tell me where it is.

As for celebration, with my akira for every round that I win I do his [4][P]+[K]+[G]. This is like saying to them to stay down biatch. If theyre standing, I just do stumbling trip and leave them flat on their faces, but I do this if they pissed me off. With kage, [4][P]+[K]+[G](hold for jumonji), [6][6][P]+[G]. The flip looks cool and makes him look like a flying ninja. And with wolf, Roar.

16. Aoimaster

Aoimaster Well-Known Member

I was just making a quick reference to the KS3 video, and yeah there is no FT in chicago and never will be.

17. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

For pai, I do
    [4][P]+[K]+[G],[P] and stay in bokutai stance. Useless in battle but looks realy nice.

18. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    Some of the stuff japanese players do is just cool. I think a top player can express oneself after match as well as during it. Backturned stuff is perhaps the most interesting. "Not giving face", geddit? How about doing pounces? Disrespectful and unstylish? haha! /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

19. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Neonomide said:

"Not giving face",

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you mean not giving head lol. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    JK.

For Pai I like to do her bt dbl plm over and over. It looks like she's dancing lol /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

20. Throwmasta

Throwmasta Well-Known Member

if you're using the player 2 Wolf (a supped up indian costume helps), eight way stepping looks neat; kinda like he's doing a little rain dance. I normally do couple of shoulder feints and/or some hops (however many I have time for).

With Jeffry, I just threat stance (with no follow ups) like mad, so he keeps telling his opponent to "COME OOON," while they lay there on the ground; as if to taunt them to get back up for a further trashing

With Aoi, I'll do a little dancing (since she loves to dance); usually a YY stance, into YY evade, [2][K]+[G] cancel, into hop (she hops over opponent)