1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How do you do multi-throw escapes?

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Guest, May 4, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

In trial mode I'm having trouble doing multi-throw escapes because I don't know what the hell i'm doing. I'm playing as Akira by the way.

2. milhouse

milhouse Member

IF this is the training I'm thinking of you have to hit at least 2 of 3 throw escapes (hoping that one is the right one) when the opponent tries to throw you. EX. P+G and D+P+G.
    You have to get these in pretty quick though.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Assuming you have the US PS2 version, then read the instructions given to you in the Trial Training.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

So you have to press the three commands really fast?

5. milhouse

milhouse Member

To pass the trial you only need 2 of 3 (really fast), but one of them has to be the correct one. Or I guess you could get all three really fast, but me and my stick aren't quick enough.
    There should be a window that shows how many you're getting.

6. wzfeng

wzfeng New Member

HI friend,this is a big skills,in vf throw system,almost throw is begin in 8 frame.if u can input throw command as enemy input throw command last type:) ,u can escapes that throw.
    in system, u can input 3 times in 8 frame.