1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

HOW DO YOU GET KAGES STYLISH HOOD AND HELMET

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by polarman9, May 16, 2002.

1. polarman9

polarman9 New Member

NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW HOW TO GET HIS HOOD AND HELMET SOMONE PLEASE HELP

2. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

You can win them both in Kumite from player named Phantom (Thunderlord)

3. vfighter8323

vfighter8323 Member

Also, if you get the vision spheres a certain amount of times, one of them gives you both items. Thats how i got 'em.

4. SpiderMan

SpiderMan Member

I'm not sure if this is what he was talking about but...

how do you get kage's samurai looking clothes. The one kinda like a metal jacket and hood. I'm sick of wearing robes

5. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

You can get that costume by holding start and then pressing X when you pick Kage.

6. evilbuu

evilbuu Member

when you get the stylish helmet (2P) equip kages ninja sword set,double blade,ninja claws and make your costume black except his helmet go green with that, it looks awesome if only you could equip kage's jagged tail with the stylish helmet /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif