1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How do you loose items?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Oanray_Kur, Apr 27, 2002.

1. Oanray_Kur

Oanray_Kur New Member

I've heard people talking about how they lost their items...how do you loose items?

2. 1018311

1018311 Active Member

you cant lose all your items. the only ones u can lose are the 100 win items. you play with jacky so ur 100 win item is the red bandana. now if u won it and were wearing it and lost to another jacky you would lose it. but thats the only item u can lose.

3. cka

cka Active Member

You can only lose the 100 win item (that I know of so far, dunno about sphere items or other specialty items). Don't worry though; you can win them back quite easily. Just fight against the character you lost it to to get it back. About 10 minutes ago I got Kages' big ass shuriken back from 'Headfirst' without needing 100 more wins.

4. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

You cannot lose Sphere items, or 100-win derived items. So, technically you can only lose 1 item per character. Some of the curse items aren't equipable after you get them off either.

5. 1018311

1018311 Active Member

yes u can lose 100 win items cause i fought a jacky who was wearing the red bandana and i won it from him and i fought my sisters sarah with the bunny ears on and she lost it to my sarah. there are no other items u can lose once u are givin them officially meaning it says u have the item when u first go into edit file.