1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

how do you save your button configuration in kumite?

Discussion in 'Console' started by bazza75, Apr 3, 2002.

1. bazza75

bazza75 New Member

i wanna use my edited configuration after i saved it, but when i go to kumite and load my Akira file it reverts back to the default settings... i'm using the T4 Hori stick for this by the way. do i need to make a new kumite player file with the edited configuration?

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

go into edit file to edit ur button configuration...
    u can edit it specifically for each characters...

Seems like a pain to do it?
    Not really....Ur mem card is a personalised 'item'...so when u go to gatherings..simply insert ur memory card n select ur personalised character will give u ur immediate button configuration...no need to go into options n select button configurations over n over again each time a different player jumps on board.