1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

how do you use the training stage in verse mode ?

Discussion in 'Console' started by thaininja, Mar 26, 2002.

1. thaininja

thaininja Active Member

I did unlock the first one it said in the item screen when i went to edit data but how can i use it? i tried going off screen but no good.....

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Turn on stage select for VS mode
    then it's right next to shrine (aoi stage)
    It's invisible to the screen

so , select Aoi stage, press right---> training stage

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hey, just curious, will the cpu, when the stage select is on auto, select the training/hidden stages once in a while?

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

no idea abt that Joshua...
    never tried it

6. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I haven't bothered with this yet... too busy fighting my way out of the 10 dan/Hero hell of Kumite mode... /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif but I have both training stages unlocked.
    How do you access the 2nd one?

7. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Found the 2nd training stage in vs. mode today for those of you that are curious. Just keep tapping the joystick in the same direction left or right and you'll find both versions of the training stage. Oh, and while playing vs. mode with random stage select on, the game did pick a training stage for us to fight in once.

Heh, my nephew said that the high wall training stage is what Wolf's stage looks like after the party is over... =) What happened to the roof? Wolf farted... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

8. fagan

fagan Well-Known Member

**Hey, just curious, will the cpu, when the stage select is on auto, select the training/hidden stages once in a while?**

yep it will ... i was playing with some friends and the training stage 3 showed up and we were on auto-select...

9. HalfLotus

HalfLotus Active Member

Some of you guys act like complete jerks to newbies, and then you cant even answer this simple question correctly. Funny.

You must load the player that earned 1st Dan (and thus, the training stage) in player select, then in stage select do as instructed above.

10. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that if the system file is saved after the training stages and hanger are unlocked, then they're always available like Dural is, but I'll need to double chk that.

11. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Nope, you need to be using your character to select the stages. However, once your 1st Dan character is in the fight, either player can select the training stage(s).