1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How does one level up once in the Dan League

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Akhet, Apr 7, 2002.

1. Akhet

Akhet Member

i had many wins in a row and i never got a ranking match;(

im only 1st dan btw

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Do a search..or read the FAQ that is on this site.

3. Akhet

Akhet Member

couldnt someone briefly explain this to me

4. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

Simply click on Home >> Virtua Fighter 4 (Under Game Information , and click on the document that says "Ranking System Guide And Translation". There you have your answer, and it is much more detailed than if somebody explained it to you. Also, you can look at the other documents there.... /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

5. CrYingCHoCoBo

CrYingCHoCoBo Well-Known Member

6. Akhet

Akhet Member

alot of u vf fans r rude to newbies

7. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hi!

It's not about rudeness to newbies. It's just because what you are asking something which have been asked many times already and people get tired of answering the SAME thing OVER and OVER AGAIN. At least someone even bother to reply to you instead of totally ignoring your presence. Now do you see the point??? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif "Look at my picture before my mule kick hit you in your face!" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

8. CrYingCHoCoBo

CrYingCHoCoBo Well-Known Member

bullcrap!!! someone first replied to him, to search the site, or boards for the same question!!!

he replied, BEING LAZY, couldn't someone just tell me?!, EVERYONE KNOWS HOW FREAKING LONG AND COMPLICATED THE RANKING SYSTEM IS...who wants to go through that crap over and over...

he/she was just being lazy, and that's no reason for you to go and act like he/she's the victim.

btw, im from TZ, so don't pull that, you vf guys are mean...cause tz is much worse than this.