1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

"How good is jerky?" PA (public apology).

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Jacko and Chief_Flash like this.
  2. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    Ahahahahahahahaa

Shang and Chief_Flash like this.
  3. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Why struggle when i can just try not to get hit? At this point Flash been dodging me for years with the claim that he would rock my socks if we fought more than 1 game. You've won more often but never by a landslide like you seem to claim. If you fought me more often I guarantee I'd beat you consistently given enough time. You are afraid of the bopping that would come.

Shang likes this.
  4. ICHIBANin10000

ICHIBANin10000 Well-Known Member

Its funny, everybody started at NYG X-2 mentioning the fact that Tricky couldnt break staggers . A potential weakness of a Hit-box. I had that theory way back in 2013 when we had that infamous first to 5. Thats why I shoulder rammed him to death. I just kept that information to myself.

The thing is , he could actually break staggers half the time. I just read when he did, and instead of a second shoulder ram, just lancer tackled him. Unfortunately for Tricky, he didnt know lancer takedown was a 3-way guess, and he got duffed out on the pavement. Lol, after the set, Harpooneer had to tell him its a 3-way guess.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Chief_Flash and Shang like this.
  5. Tricky

who are you? What's your gamertag bro. I have no memory of said fight.

6. ICHIBANin10000

Dude, don't you have a Phd? Take an educated guess. Who am I? I am the ghost of a chance you don't have.

Jason Elbow and Chief_Flash like this.
  7. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    [​IMG]

Jacko likes this.
  8. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Come on man. you couldn't win more if we played more, you would lose way more. Every time we play more than 30mins, you either leave, give the stick to someone else, or lose real bad and leave... them tapes right there is proof. I invite you numerous to play and most of times you dodged with some excuses. FS is water under the bridge now, talking about you would win if we played more now it's pretty laughable.
    If you want to beat me, how about if we play something more relevant in 2019? Oh wait you won't, cuz you know what the result will be. NEXT!

ICHIBANin10000 and Chief_Flash like this.
  9. Tricky

I've never given the stick up. Nobody else can use my hitbox. . . more fakeness.

@Ichibanin1000 PhD's don't make me psychic bro and obviously, you did not leave a strong enough impression on me for me to even remember our set. Guessing wouldn't work because I'd have to know your name to start with. You were just another rando waiting for the Eileen beatdown for me.

10. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

11. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

... Obviously I meant give pass up the controls to anther person. Man you are in denial big time. Are the tapes fake? Are the tapes fake? Did @Mold_Monkey93 got knee MCed by @Chief_Flash like 50 times in row cuz he couldn’t stop pressing on TR in NMTC? Come on why don’t you play godoku ok For Honor? I bet he rapes you hard. Hi?

Chief_Flash likes this.
  12. ICHIBANin10000

Yeah, damn it, dont play it off like you don't remember. Offline Next Level 2013. If I mention 2013 and Harpooneer was present, you don't have to be Purple Hays from True Detective to figure it out. Rando, my ass, I've been knocking scrubs off the arcade VF2 when you were just an itch in your Daddy's pants, boy. It was 5-1 me. You tried to sandbag with Pai, got destroyed, then lost 4 with your annoying monkey-bitch character. Who else beat your ass that badly in 2013? You still shit yourself a little when you think about it!!! Lol. After the beatdown he posted " Doing some soul searching " on his VF status. Lol, that ass-whupping caused an existential crisis!!!
    Obviously I'm G to the izzo , D to the Oku. You damn monkey style fool!

If you play For Honor, you gotta get the Marching Fire Expansion and use the little Chinese bitch with the hook swords. If you can not afford the Matching Fire expansion, $15 will be provided to you via Pay Pal for that purpose only. Do you understand these rules and regulations , Tricky?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Chief_Flash likes this.
  13. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

14. Tricky

Bro that's ancient history at this point. Where have you been lately?

15. ICHIBANin10000

I've been streaming VF, systematically destroying any fool dumb enough to challenge me. Its ancient history, yet you are still using your training wheels. With all due respect anybody backward enough to use a controller that takes all of the fun out of the game will never get it. A hitbox, thats like going to BMX motorcross on a tricycle . Yes it would give you more balance & stability, but its gay as fuck. Im still training and Ive beaten the shit out of players who are actually more skilled than you, I'd rate Valakrie2041 to be a better player, all things considered.

I've spoken to you about VF and our views on the franchise are diametrically opposed. I think the game has had its soul ripped out because of the dumbed down throw system. You think the current system is awesome because it encourages and rewards mashing & the less throws you have to deal with, the better. Last time I beat you offline recently was at one of the monthlies when you were dumb enough to try to play Akira with a hitbox. I beat your ass 3 rounds to zero and let Cid Kid play you. Cool hitbox, bro.

Jacko, Chief_Flash and Shang like this.
  16. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

This is offensive. I’m offended. @Myke ban pls...

DK and Chief_Flash like this.
  17. Tricky

Guy, dude, I have a lot of people who fit the bill you've described. I'm finding it hard to convey any more clearly how many people I've fought over the years and had chats about the game.

If you're so good then show up to some tournaments and prove it. Talk is cheap.

18. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    So Moldy... was it you?

Chief_Flash likes this.
  19. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Its the worst trial ever because you were already convicted.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  20. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Oh shit...Ichiban is Hoedokunodan? HIYA BIIIITCH!! oh and p.s. you are a fuckboy.

Chief_Flash likes this.